ARCAA’s research into manned and unmanned systems technology was successfully applied to industry sectors resulting in commercial and community benefits.
Precision Agriculture and BiosecurityTechnology based solutions helped improve crop yield and resource management techniques.
- Invasive species identification
- Pest detection
- Crop monitoring and analysis
- Improved crop yield
- Informed decision making
- Efficient resource management
ARCAA provided real-time aerial data to enhance emergency response and improve safety for first-responders.
- Bushfire detection and monitoring
- Surveillance of flooded areas
- Marine and land search operations
- Real-time data to make informed decisions
- Improved safety for first responders and civilians
- Analysis of property damage
Novel automated detection and identification software helped monitor and protect flora and fauna.
- Flora and fauna species identification
- Monitoring of species, health, habits and migratory patterns
- Provision of population census data
- Non-invasive monitoring tool
- Provision of real-time data
- Faster and more accurate data collection
ARCCA helped improve the maintenance procedures of power line networks through autonomous airborne surveillance and data collection.
- Condition monitoring of assets
- Airborne vegetation management system
- High resolution spatial information
- Process efficiencies resulting in cost savings
- Improved maintenance of assets
- Value added spatial awareness